EVERY DAY IS A GRAT DAY. Default writing direction.
Some text. Right-to-left direction.
-->

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Till the Midnight...

hmmm.. again..
i waste my time for doing nothing. all day long i just sit down in front of my laptop, open the book, eating some snacks and lay on my bed. or maybe just seems like what the other people want to see (sok sregep :P).


but actually i don't know what the exact activity that i do. i should finish my proposal, at least make a new progress. but i precisely being a lazy girl-- again :(


ouch.. despite that i feel a little dizzy.. (mumet, pening m(_ _)m)
too much think about my last task: from where i should start my research? what's the method which i use? how do i collect the data? where is my position should be?
they are gonna be so complicated for me


Damn... i haven't find my inspiration


till midnight.. i just feel blank.. empty... and finally i lost myself..
let it lose in my desire.. in my dreams... (dasar penghayal (-_-;))


ok... now go back to your proposal...
remember that you've finish it before march, 10th or you don't have the chance anymore



No comments:

Post a Comment